Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sketchbook page


I thought I would post a two page spread from my current sketchbook . I only use 11 x 14, 400 Series Strathmore Premium Recycled. I must have about 20 + books now. I usually fill up a whole book in 6 months ? At one point I would try to make very polished pages. I treated the books far too precious. But nowadays They are almost exclusively like this. Just total madness. Filled with tons of sketches and ideas. When Im drawing in it, I'll constantly rotate the book so the sketches are in every direction. I'll try to post more of these as time goes on. Maybe give of sell some of these pages if anyone is interested ?

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I've always wondered what other peoples sketch books looked like. However this makes me feel like I'm not doing enough work!

    ReplyDelete